About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Those Paper With Probably Some Importance

Exams are coming soon, once again. Our livestyles are getting tremendously hectic especially for 'da city kids'. The tiny-est unsatisfaction ticks me off. Like the day I couldnt get my fried cempedak ... Probably that doesn't happen much for all of you guys but it's still counted.


You there, stop laughing it ain't funny shit. Alright?


Anyways today's Desperate Housewives Season 2 Marathon on Starworld. Sure is overwhelming to take a look in the past at times. Hmm. Doo - doo - dee - doo.

Okay I can't hold it back anymore I feel weird. Like eating french fries with wasabi weird ! I tend to fall asleep in almost everywhere. Happened to me when I was changing into my uniform for school last Friday and during my prefect duty. Ahhhh. And the feeling that I'm going to waste my whole young-hood by just getting pressured by projects, studying and not having some 'me time'.

And there's something else that I particularly feel. Something I lost but no idea what it is. Perhaps I just lost ... myself. That's it. OMG I love Blogger and talking to my inner self. Wicked Shit !

Forget you ever read this post. 'Cause it was totally pointless and I have officially gone crazy. Wheeeee. Banana's on my apple tree !

0 comments: