About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Left Right And Back Up Again

Kampung Lifestyle


Almost scary when mentioned, isn't it ? That's where I'll spending my weekend with the rest of the Greenies. Ulam, paddy fields, fishing etc. Not my thang ! But to be honest Im sort of hyped up about it. Hopefully the one hour drive wouldn't bore all of us.

Woot. Finally completed my history project which is 58 pages long. Just for your info, that's considered pretty short. Compared to " some people " who took the effort of glue-ing atleast a hundred pictures onto their scrapbooks. Almost crazy aren't they.
Lately Ive been hookedonp to Family Guy. God, lame ass comedy rules. Seriously. And my favourite Griffin has to be Stewie. Him and his adorable lil' British accent which gets stuck on to me when I converse at times. <3


Stewie from family guy

And characters from Southpark. The perfect lil' foul - languaged kids Ive ever seen on TV.

South Park

Just for everybody's information both of these cartoon are strictly rated PG13.


0 comments: