About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

How Many Chances Do You Have To Get It Right ?


I just got done slowly enjoying every bit of emotion I'm let into while reading the last few lines of Starting Over. The book was written by in my range, this well-expressive British author, Tony Parson. Somehow I never expected to grow so attached to this book in less than week ? It was like I experienced some kind of deep attachment to the story, it's characters & the situations because it was predictable. Had I not expected to be so into this three-hundred-page paperback when I unconciously picked it out of the shelf at the books section of a mall we went to for grocery shopping. I really have to say thank you, Mr Parson for this experience.

0 comments: