About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Not Getting High At Hilton

I was at the KL Hilton last night for my dad's college's dinner. Gave myself a pat on the back for dressing up in less than an hour too, it involved a lot of hopping from room to room with a towel on. It's a record, really !

The roads were jammed naturally just like any other Friday night. People going clubbing, people getting out of their offices, people finding something interesting to do -all of this happening in KL. Cindi arrived about 15 minutes after we got seated.

We took up so much of time camwhoring in the washroom the dinner already started by the time we got back. But seriously, the washroom was so woody it could pass for a lounge.

Couldn't resist snapping some shots at the funky chairs they had right outside of the ballroom facing part of KL. Cindi sat her favourite & I sat on my favourite ! :D

She was afraid to lean back then, possibly end up tumbling over exposing her rainbow coloured undies. Haha.

Ohhh yes, sexy poof. You know I want you. Wth, haha.

They had a lively turn up.


Good food.

And performances. That's the must-have One Malaysia dance.
*waves Jalur Gemilang with pride* Even though I was actually paying more attention to the shrimp served during that performance.

Yay, disco ball. Too bad we weren't really allowed to dance during their little multimedia presentation. Haha.


Well, wasn't that a lovely night ?

About to doze off,
Kiru.

0 comments: