About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Schleepy Heads Week


This week was exam week. I'm honestly just interested in the results. Did I put enough effort ? Am I really getting this new concept I'm put into ? Except for Sejarah ( History ) ... having a chicken chop during recess has it's side effects by the tenth period. Haha.

The first thing that popped up when the last bell ring today "Bed time !".
*Look at what Biology has turned me into* :D

Energy gets drained out easily during the exams. Late night dates with my textbooks with tight unloosened muscles for 7 days can be hard all together. So, getting some good sleep hasn't been such an exciting event in my life.

Let's all call it a day & rejuvenate for the next 12 hours yeah ?

0 comments: