About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

An A- For Bio ? Cool

Come to think of it, to my relief school was a laze today. Except for Chemistry, like what the hell was going on in the lab ? One minute I thought Iheard something dirty about fingers from our table the next thing, Cindi's going " Your a bad ... bad ... girl " after hitting my arse by accident. *eyetwitch*

Last night, I ended up keeping awake till 4:30am just to complete a 350-something-word composition. The title was " Qualities I Would Seek In My Future Husband / Wife". It required a lot of thinking, thinking I've actually done before. Hehe.

Most of the teachers were away & we just kept getting our test results which never fail to give a surprise. All we did after recess was mess around with Dommeh's guitar at the back of the class. They kept forcing me to play, no matter how hard I tried to come up with excuses to avoid that. Fang fang's such a pro, unlike Danial. KIDDING. ;D

And one more thing ...


HAPPY 16TH, NUNU !
Your Everest gonna get bigger today. :o

0 comments: