About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

I should be jumping off a cliff, in joy

Back from my 4 day trip in Ipoh. Atleast that's where we spent our night. In the past 2 days, I travelled to two different states. :D

Taiping ; went to Lake Gardens. Explored some foresty areas. Loads of walking.
Cameron Highlands, Pahang ; Day trip. Splashed around in the waterfall. Patted some horses at a private stable.

We had a lot of chinese food, like almost every night 'cause my uncles would take turns treating us out for dinner. Haha. There's nothing much to say other than that. I'm starting to feel the fire.

WAKE UP CALL, PMR's 4 MONTHS AWAY !
And maybe that was meant to be for a good cause.




I learned the hard way where they all say,
Things you wanna hear,
My heavy heart sinks deep down under.

You and your twisted words,
Your help just hurts,
You are not what I thought you were,
Hello to high and dry.
*Four Year Strong Love Song

0 comments: