About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Girl Guides & Rangers Campfire 2009

The camp was fun and thought me something new, always cherish your cup of Milo. What I'm saying is, at camp so many of your little pleasures are cut down. Those being a part of your lifestyle ends up being such a big burden during these kinda things. That's basically why I like going to camp. To remind myself to appreciate everything I'm gifted with. From the chocolate cake laying on the kitchen counter to these $200 Philips headphones I have on. I love them but yet I forget. Everybody does. So, go get tortured at camp, it's all worth it.



" We Sing, We Dance, We Go For Camp ! "

quoted from girl guide's '09 camp shirt


Pretty sure you guys know who's idea that was. -neon arrow points at Kiru

0 comments: