About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Shopping With Sunscreen

Last Sunday, time to wind down. So a couple of us met up at The Curve at about 1pm.

TGIF's for lunch. I'm a pretty big fan of their 'cause they've always been generous with their servings and the taste remains amazing every time we visit.


After PMR, I'm going to get a pair of those anti-gravity boots ( wonder if they excist ) just for that dancefloor.





Cindi insisted we get a heavenly picture of the cheese. So I had to hold my fork about a foot high for 5 minutes till she got the cam's settings right. But it turned looking all pro in the end. Haha.

Cindi has black beads sewn on to her sockets. Haha. Just kidding la. But she looks pretty adorable in this photograph, right ?



This photograph was taken by the dude at the keychain booth. He offered us a deal " I'll give you one for free if you guys get ten " means that if we spend $100 he'd give us one keychain for free. And I'm like " SURE -uber sarcasm ". Haha. Tell you, some people ar.

Caught off-guard. Yeah she has a doesn't like anything which close to walking the plank. I admit, I was a little afraid too. Haha. " The people look like ants from here ! "

Found a slightly shady spot to camwhore. Haha. The day was all about relaxing anyways.

Purchased some unique keychains too. Their adorable and $10, how can you resist people ? Plus, mine had little robots, ( in different colours ! )


Ran into Daniel down at Laundry Bar. And he walking towards the bar. Thought you get it done with fast in the day, huh Daniel ? Haha. Just kidding. ;)
Somehow why do I look so evil in this shot.



After getting Grace, we decided to spend some time at Barbie's 50th Birthday ! Haha. I was never into grooming, dressing up and role-playing with Barbies when I was a kid, I preferred climbing chairs and breaking my skull. But heading down to the convention was real fun. We didn't see much kiddies there either. Haha.



Cindi, you bring so gotta bring one along when we head to Jamaica in 5 years. We could smuggle Jamaican kebabs in those.




" For display only " and of course we know why. If I had the time, I would've stood there to admire the handwork. But MNG stole my attention. Naturally.



The one was too big to steal. Pfft.

They decided to pose with their favourite Barbies. I took a photograph with the 50's Barbie but it was a little too creepy to post up for you guys. Haha. See how nice am I ? Anyways, that's Anjelee and the Vera Wang Barbie. Haha.


Anything diva-ish and golden, you can find Cindi there !


Bet you eyes are hurting ? Haha. If they aren't, your retarded. This was a 0% edit shot, was the design of one of the pillars.

I just had to post one retarded snapshot of Grace and Cindi. More to Cindi, haha.

Entered Nichii, tried on some wacky tights they had there. Mine was red and black checked, Cindi's were these black and white leopard print. We were the only ones who dared to try 'em on.



Yeah baby, thats what you call style.

Tired out, we needed to reenergize ! Starbucks was the last stop. Haha. Cindi & me got our Mocha frapps with whipped cream. :D Got stalked by promoters there too. Felt like splashing my coffee at their faces" I didn't need the cream anyways ! ". But nah I didn't.



Anjelee gracefully enjoying her New Zealand Natural mango something. If I had that, it'd probably be everywhere else expect in the cup. Haha.



Cindi moves her hand a lot when she expresses her feelings. Wanna see ? Haha.



Oooh, I forgot to mention. She's a cannibal too. She ate some chic's finger. In the form of a sandwich some more. - fake overdone gasp


We abandoned Grace & Anjelee at The Walk at 5pm. Cindi followed me back to work on this vid which I'm still trying VERY HARD to upload on to Youtube. You guys will see it, hopefully. ;D

0 comments: