About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Tip Of My Pen, To The Bottom Of Their Arms

Back to school. Whee. I've never been so happy on returning to plastic chairs and yellow buildings. And I'm pretty lost on what's going down there. Like, Heang Lee being the next Head Prefect ?! -woot

Mondays aren't so serious in 3 Anggerik. Five free periods just awaits for my randomness to be released. I made a Goals List today with Wei Wen. She a damn goal-stealer ! Haha. Practically stole four out of the seven I created. But it's all cool. :D She steal mine, I steal hers.

Got my right thumb punctured too during this personality quiz ( results from quiz : apparentally I'm aggresive ). It was all Andrel's retarded yellow stapler. " Oh my gosh. Guys guys, look ! -points at little expanding dot of blood ". Wei Wen grabbed some tissue before Shivani fainted. Emily was staring as I was squeezing my thumb some more. Being amazed by what a pure red my blood was in. Andrel was blurring, or that's what he always looks like. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. Haha.

And I was practicing tatooing with my gel pen again. Pretty famous for that. Tanu got two hands full of my artwork. Wei Wen went with the pissed off monster only. Haha. Asyraf was ... talking about boobs. AGAIN. =_="

School should be like this all the time.

0 comments: