About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Electro Hawaiian Dance

I was busy being a kind soul all day. Didn't step foot into class till the last bell went off. Haha. Basically, it all starts with a couple of us being picked for this thing on Monday. After getting Yi Yuan and Anjelee we head to the meeting room for a short briefing ( which ended up being not so short in the end ). Got the microphone, radio from then went to the hall for practice. We didn't do much at first. Just testing out the songs, doing some sexay moves for Sway and yeah a lot of jumping, hypering on my part while waiting for everybody else to gather.

And it was already 10:00 am. Time for recess ! Had some uber dry spaghetti but not so bad tasting. You know how they the spaghettis got fish in our canteen, right guys ? I think they were the first ones to try that combo. Gobbled down the food, me & Anjelee decided to help out Yi Yuan with his St. John letter thingymajiggie. The guy looked beat up walking around the school for more than a 100 times, so I felt bad and didn't want him bursting an artery from under the pressure he was in.

Surprisingly everybody was ready in the hall when we got back. We started practicing, all I had to do was ... wait, I'm not gonna tell you guys. Muahaha. But I guarantee you guys will probably enjoy it and laugh A LOT. Done with everything, I head back to class which was empty by now. Oh yeah, thanks guys for writing down all the homework and packing my bags. :')

My ride picks me up about 30mins late. Yeah, 1:00pm. But Yi Yuan and his green jelly popsicle kept me company. Haha.


All I'm telling you is Sadoichi dedicated this to me. -.-'

0 comments: