About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Dailyfresh Within

Healthy eating. We hear about it so much. Somehow everyone has a very different view to it. Some say " Cutting down on my roti canais. " , other would say " Hunger supressants is the way to go. " and most of us would go " One ceasar salad, please ! ". All of these work pass the topic of healthy living, instead they just focus on loosing some flab. Now, this is not entirely what we want. We want healthy, we want that fresh feeling lasting through the day, we want all naturale.

If your not getting my flow here. Basically, whatever you eat would definitely affect your mind -your mind controls the body. Thus, the body is being controlled by the food. And lately, I have been sleeping through some classes . I'm blaming the Frosties and many other foods we all have come accustomed with.

Bam !

Aha !


Za-zang !


Badabang !

( I have run out of funny noises to emphasise )


Probably with a change of diet there would be more room for an active lifestlye. What other easier way to have a little bit of uplifting in your life ? Think about all the things you could be capable of.

0 comments: