About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Blame Those With The Laces

Almost everybody envies the old times, where pure minds were majority and the g-strings were forbidden. The image given was somehow not always right. But you know what ? :D

I discovered that a couple of our favourite words slipped out during our Im-pissed-off-don't-you-f*cking-mess-with-me moments was actually originated from the Victorian times. Of course, people improvised to make them sound more raw now. And just when I thought another lesson of Dr Jekyll and My Hyde would get me snoring.



Random shot from Flickr for the day.



I'll sit back,
And I'll watch the show,
Yeah, I'll watch the show,
And I'll lay awake,
And I'll watch the stars as they collide.

* Nevershoutnever! Heregoesnothin

0 comments: