About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Bonjour

Today I was awakened gracefully to the tune of America's Suitehearts after one hour of sleep at 8:00am. Still feeling groggy, my natural instinct is to hit the snooze button and be late for Bm class by 10minutes. But I wasn't late 'cause there wasn't even a class. Mom and me drove over to get some breakfast and I appreciated the " Hello. " and " Bye bye. " from the chicken-seller. Those friendly gestures though don't take much but make a big difference of the whole perception you have on a person. I mean, I could've have just said the guy we've been getting our chicken from for the past 6 years was too busy to even give a wave while slicing some meat. But I didn't.
So, pull a damn smile. Let's get a good head start.



Go ahead.

0 comments: