About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

First Timer At Ikea's Cafe ; Soulmate At First Sight ?

Sunday, time to relax & chill again ! Trust me with all of the shizz going down at school, it was time to take a break. And when I mean 'shizz', I'm not talking about homework, prefect's duties & etc 'cause those has became part of our live a pretty long time ago. Nawal & Kina were planning on today. But Kina backed out earlier that morning. Oh well.


Nawal, the one & only and Cindi.

I caught a glimpse of my 'soulmate' while camwhoring there. :O

Cindi : Omgosh, Kiru ... look.
Kiru : -gasp
Cindi : Your soulmate. Hahaha.
Kiru : -turns around. Come back ! Pshh, he didn't hear me.

Basically he looked like some Asianified version of Mraz. Haha. Which is perfect. Nah kidding.

We got tickets for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Wasn't focusing much on the movie 'cause two packets of crackers didn't last through the 2 hour 30 minute movie. But as always, the movie was good. Ron entertained me the most. :D
It was almost 3pm by the time we got over to Ikea for lunch. And it was my first visit to their cafe. So, the excitment decided to be patient and hold my hunger for a bit till' we found some seats. With the crowd there, I consider us pretty lucky for getting amazing seats by the windows where it wasn't too crammed up.


I like the whole cafeteria thing going on. Being a noob to this, I got Nawal to tell me everything before it got too obvious. " Wait, where'd we pay the cash ? Not here ? ". As you see, I don't like potraying any noob factor. Haha.
Nawal got the ever famous meatballs there. So famous.
They recommended me the Chicken Leg with Swedish Sauce thingymajiggie. We got that.
Damn, she got a french fry. Haha.


" They makin' me hate potatoes, damnit. " That's what I kept mumbling while stuffin' the potato down my mouth. There was really a generous amount served. Too generous. O_O
Nawal really loved the meatballs, I guess. And the raspberry sauce.
Cheers for Pepsi. Cheers for me who didn't let it overflow from the glass.
Cindi loves her $10 hippie band. We chilled there for a bit before heading back to The Curve. Just browsed through some boutique. Kitschen is one of my favourites. It was just a must to go mess around with the stuff there !


Cindi : I look like a headmistress. =_="
Kiru : I look like Superman. xD
Now all I need are those knickers from Topshop.




It's the just the perfect place for some chillin'. Flea market, restaurants, cinema, shops & etc. Don't I'll be getting bored of this place anytime soon. Haha.


This was just what I needed. :)

0 comments: