About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Disc Jockey, Spin Me !

Nasy & me laying out some playlists for the Girl Guide's Camp '09 now. Trust me, it's not easy but it's hell lot of fun. Especially, for i-Pod heads ( potential Djs ) like us. :D

Probably most of you guys found the notices hung up on our board. Obviously we need more than " Watakwannnn " for our Jamaican Night. So, I decided to take it to the rawest of Jamaican music, Bob Marley himself.

Other than suiting the theme, I've always enjoyed Bob Marley's music. And with the mid-term's grades out they have given me much motivation. Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights. Life is your right ! Remember those lines ? That woke me up. I can do whatever I want with my life. Best part is, no one else but only me has the right to do that. So, I've decided to stand up for my rights & score some A's to please myself. Making several proud along the way.


-DJ K-Roo waves Jamaican flag.

0 comments: