About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Organizing Posse

That's how I do it.


Girl Guide's Camp '09 in a couple of hours. Almost done packing ... I'm so excited ! We're organizing and we've done our best compiling the best shizz. Very much looking forward to MK night or -cough cough, JAMAICAN NIGHT ! My idea. >:)

I've always been inspired by the peace & love Jamaicans truly believe in. Even with the crime going down there, the flags are still waved, respected so are the philosophies.

DJ K-Roo and DJ B.O.B are gonna be laying some hot raggae for the night. More techno under my playlist though, since it's my speciality. So happy most of my lurves are going to come support us that night.

Peace, man ! Off to school early to set everything up.

0 comments: