About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Squinty

Alright so I skipped school. Eventhough I sincerely didn't want to miss a day. :D
Well, basically what the jiggy is, I think something entered my eye when I got to bed. And it decided to spend the night there. So when I was about to hit my alarm off at 6:00am, something felt so awkward about my eye. Rinsed it several times. But still no changes, I went with the eyedrops next. Still not helping.
Mom Me

-examines eye. hmm. not getting better, huh ?

uhh well not at the moment

you want to go to school ?

well, i dont want to infect other people ...


Shall we take a closer look ? Yay, I'm grossing you people out. It's swollen, that's why I can't it stretch it open. Sore too. Blurgh.



I will wade out,
Till my thighs are steeped in burning flowers,
I will take the sun in my mouth and leap into ripe air,
Alive with closed eyes to dash against darkness.

*Bjork Sun In My Mouth

0 comments: