About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Chillis

Hey guys!Yesterday was the big 50 for malaysia.(duh!)Long live Malaysia!Hehe^^It was my cuz's b'day too.She invited me for lunch to the chillis.I ordered some chicken cheese fajitas.Which I had to put the ingredients,chicken slices and roll it by myself.After the first roll I was really stuffed but for the sake of delicious food I managed to gobble down another one.I made a K with the last bread^^(artistic much eh?).My cuz even took a pic of it.Haha!Well, for those who went to watch the fireworks on the nite of 30th August.Weren't they juz AWESOME?You cant disagree.There were fantastic fireworks everywhere.Iv gotta go noe(preperations for end-year exams...)Ciao!

0 comments: