About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Uh...the finals!

Hihi! Today and yesterday was really exchausting . Yesterday after school , till after i took my bath I didnt notice the humidty in the air. Even with the airconds on at 25 degress celcius the house was pretty warm. It was 38 earlier that afternoon. Freaky eh? Its like becoming super hot nowadays . Today was better than yesterday though. ( Thank God! ) Well you guys would have noticed that I got a new layout and stuff. Its time for a change rite? LOL

Today after school , I went to Centrepoint and before leaving my mum wanted to get some groceries from Greenway. I tagged along again! Haha! I grabbed 2 bottles of Livita and was walking down a few ailes. Suddenly as I was passing by 2 ladies....

Lady : Excuse me *looking at some boxes*
Me : Err..yes? * what does she want from me???*
Lady : Can I have these boxes? *looks at my face*
Me : *giving a really twisted look* * I DNT WORK HERE WOMAN!!! *
Lady : OMGosh Im sorry
Me : Uh...yea...its ok

Those were one of my weirdest encounters for the day. But Im getting used to it. Im always mistakened for someone Im not. Somehow...LOL^^ Oh yea! And during art class today I was sitting at the first table next to my ' bro '. Everytime the teach passed by we had to duck 'cause her elbow almost smashed into our precious heads. LOL perasan.... We ( Cindi, me, Joanne ,Ethan ) declared the table as the ' Special Table ' coz....we all have supernatural powers LOL Lame.... Haha! We have the ability to cheer up anybody who's down and moody. Iv gotta go now. Ciao!


0 comments: