About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Seriously!

Hey again! We managed to have the 'surprise' party ( 11.9.2007 ). Firbie couldnt make it last minute though so we ( Ethan, Joanne, Jensen, me ) waited till 11am. And then boom! Cindi came. Ethan had to run all the way to Bang!Bang! and get a cake ( THX! ) The party went well except..ah nevermind. We covered Cindi's eyes and dragged her to the canteen. We placed the cake in front of her and as we were singing she slowly opened her eyes and saw the last-minute but delicious choco cake. One thing I garranty she wuz really happy and surprised. Hehe^^
Today I reached school at about 1.30pm. Spotted Xue Er and followed her to the library. We were flipping through some books . I went out to get some air and I found my 'bro' at the canteen. We returned to the library and Xue Er's tutor AKA William was there already. He let Cindi and me join in the tutoring. After solving some mind-mashing maths questions, we ran down to the hall. We had the majlis penutup for merdeka week. And they were announcing the winners for the competitions they had. I participated in the class choir and guess what ??? We WON!!! Well we did deserve it. Our choir was one of the most organized and we sang really good. And i guess our outfits , flag and the ribbons made it up. Rumor has it that we'd get additional marks for the finals. Since the function finished at about 4pm...Our recess was until 4.30pm. Surprisingly the canteen was left in a clean condition. I guess people change 0.0 Haha! Our lessons only lasted for 1 hour. Then , the 5.45pm bell rang. We husseled our bags and started moving swiftly through the joyful mobs of students flooding the assembly area and gates.
I'll keep you guys posted but Iv gotta leave for dinner.Till later Ciao!

0 comments: