About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Science Interest?

Most of the time I never get to understand Science after they transalated everything. The terms are sorta confusing. Even during our weekly science classes ( Cindi, my mum and me ) today I was kinda blur and I didn't really seem like I wanted to study. Coming to my senses Iv noticed that some of us just don't produce above 80% results 'cause we just continue trying to be hardworking 'cause we HAV TO. And the rest of us just constantly keep in track and produce really good marks. My point is I really don't know which category I am in. Which one? I dont know


Im still trying though. I can't give up. So, Iv decided from this moment on Im gonna study. And I REALLY MEAN STUDY! Its about time I do. Enough gazing into space in the mid of my revision anymore. IM GOING TO WORK FOR WHAT I NEED AND DESERVE FOR!!! Wish me luck and gool luck to all the SMK Damansara Utama students. I hope you guys get my message from this post. Nothing is impossible! Ciao!

0 comments: