About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Major Multitasker

Today we had our Paper 2 for English and Malay. English went well but BM arr...well my corrector happened to finish and betray me in the first half-an hour. So, you should know how my BM Paper 2 turned out. Thank God nilai was out for the literature part. I was literally memorising Grace Ling's answer that Joanne photocopied a few hours before the exam *pheww*
Anyway, I wanted to talk about multitasking. Im a serious multitasker. And I don't even notice it at times. That could be the reason I'm not exactly excellent in my studies and other stuff . Except my guitar playing though. ( Its my passion! How could I possibly suck at it? )
>>> I play my guitar while listening to the radio
>>>I have to listen to music while I study
>>>I put on my I-pod while I rollerblade and shoot a few hoops
>>>I do my homework in the morning while watching E-news!
>>>I am currently blogging and memorising my moral nilais while listening to Limewire
Haha. There's lots more where that came from. Before I end my post Joanne I am a butterfly . LOL. Ciao guys! Wont be blogging for a few days ( most probably )

0 comments: