About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Unexpected tag!

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4.With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5.Get 5 people to do this tag

Lets get this started!
( I forgot to shuffle so I have to do it again )


How are you feeling today?
Patience - Take That
I am patient most of the time...LOL

Will you get far in life?
Hey There Delilah - Plain White Tees
Wha...?

What is your best friend's theme song?
Shut Up And Drive
None of us can drive...LOL. Though most of us wish we could

What is the story of your life?
I Got It From My Mama - Will. I. Am
I don't think so. My mum's not a music freak.

What was your highschool like?
Get The Part Started - Pink
Im still in highschool. Fun! Fun! Fun!

How can you get ahead in life?
Tell Me What You Want - Spicegirls
LOL!!! Wth??

What's the best thing about your friends?
Time After Time - Quietdrive
I think the song's are really cool. Yea! This one ACTUALLY makes sense.

Describe your parents
Me Love - Sean Kingston

LOL. I do love them...Haha!

How's your life going?
Hey Now You're An Allstar - Shrek Theme Song

Uhh...currently Im really pressured beacause of the finals


What song did they play when they had your first b'day?

Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
Wicked!

Will you have a happy life?

Our Lips Are Sealed - Hilary and Haylie Duff

I guess..it means I dunno yet...LOL..I hope I will. Sure I will! OK stop talking to yourself Kiru.

What do your friends think of you?
The Remedy - Jason Mraz

What do I have to do with "The Remedy"???LOL XD

Do people secretly lust after you?

The Great Escape - BoyslikeGirls

Boys do like girls...but I dunno about the question.Haha!


How can you make yourself happy?
SOS - Rihanna

=.="" sweat....

What should you do with your life?
When We Die - Bowling For Soup

OK this tag is starting to freak me out

Will you ever have children?
The Anthem - Good Charlotte

I'd be proud of my kids if they sang this everyday. Haha!

What song would you dance like a freak to?
Wordplay - Jason Mraz

Most probably. After the finals when Im 100% carefree

What does your mum think of you?
Have A Nice Day - Bon Jovi

Its what I say to mum. LOL when she drags herself to work in the mornings

What is your deep dark secret?
I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte

Yea! Im gonna enjoy really good after the finals!Can't wait la for the jamming to begin jo!

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Stronger - Kanye West feat. Daft Punk

I don't have a mortal enemy =.=""

What is your personality like?
Smooth - Santana feat. Rob Thomas
Whoah! Its 99% true! And I love the song!

What song will be played at your wedding?
If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
Its definitely a sweet song to be played at a wedding ( ;



The So-called Lucky Ones Are!
pray hard before looking below...Hehe^^
1. Joanne Tay May Ling
2.Cindi Loh Yin Ling
3. Nasyitah Hanani
4. Firbie Choy Wei Teng
5. Wei Li
G'Luck guys!!!






0 comments: