About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Reducing by the minute

This video was so funny and adorable I had to post it . LOL. Trust me , you won't regret watching it!

How's my life? I guess Im getting back on track. I've been studying more. Currently Im memorising all of these kerajaan history stuff. Atleast Im not going to sit for PMR or SPM this year . *phew* Haha!

I've got a Facebook now. Its really fun. Last Sunday, my mum , dad and me went to "Rojakrojak" at The Curve. It might not sound interesting but the food was delicious! ( The name does not have much to do with the restaurant. LOL ) By the way, I am NOT a rojak person. I don't like the combination of gravy , fruits and stuff. OK drop the topic.

Exactly 1 week before the finals are over.Awesome! Can't wait for the shopping spree and jamming with Cindi , Joanne and Ethan. XD

Ciao

0 comments: