About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Parallelograms

Hey everybody! The finals are going on but it's a sin not to update. Haha!We had Maths exams today. Paper 1 and 2 . Let me just cut short everything.
Paper 1 1.45pm - 3.00pm
2.15pm There's still loads of time. Nothing to worry about
2.30pm What the hell! Half an hour for 15question?!
2.45pm Oh My God! No ! I've got to finish this! Ahh!
2.55pm Phew! Finished. Just have to check the paper now.
Paper 2 4.00pm - 5.45pm
4.15pm Wha.....?
4.30pm Awh! My head hurts. Just because of you damn angle!
4.50pm I knew it! There was definetely something wrong with 16
4.55pm Wait! Im still not getting the answer ( no.16 ) Whatever!
5.15pm Nish : *watching me without notice*
Kiru : Oh...so that's how you draw a parallelogram! *feels like someone's observing
and turn*
Nish : *smiles and shakes head*
Kiru : Yea! I found out!
5.30pm Got to hurry.....hurry up dumb! stop talking to yourself
5.40pm Just in time
Currently, I'm trying to improve my BM overnight. Let me just get back to that. Can't wait for Wednesday! Ciao!

0 comments: