About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Happy Halloween




Hey everybody! Happy Halloween! Lol.


Thanks to my 6 year old cousin a few of us in the family are covered in pinkish medicational cream. Chicken pocks , people! Ahh! Its really itchy. But still, the type of chicken pocks you get depends on your body. Mine are really small and far apart but itchy. So, I guess that's pretty ok. A few aunts of mine and my mum call themselves " The mothers of dalmations".
LOL!

Well, this is a "once in a lifetime" experience. Might as well I cherish it! Its kind of cool if you think about it optimistically.


  • Can eat anything you want ( except non-vege )
  • Anti siblings ( they can't come anywhere near you )
  • Can do anything you want ( except activities that involve sweating )

Haha! I should be ok by the end of this week. So, don't worry guys! Ciao! ^^

0 comments: