About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Angkasa 1!!!

Oh My God! The finals are over. This is the moment I've been waiting for months. Im so hyper and happy and excited for the break. Wohooo!

By the way, more good news Malaysia's first astraunut with 2 other Russian astraunuts are on their way to the Internantional Space Station ( ISS ) today. The people in the station were really relaxed and were wearing housewear. LOL. But they were still floating.We watched live telecast on Astro channel 588. It was so awesome! First it was the take off at Russia. Then, for about the first 10minutes we could actually see what the astraunuts were doing. One of their pens were floating in the ship. And our Malaysian astraunut looked kind of nervous at first but he was rather happy after a while. It was really cool.

Cindi, Joanne, Ethan, Firbie and me have so much plans.Shopping! The Curve! 1u! Jamming! Freedom is all mine. Yea!
I can't wait. Now I have to go to my room and jump like a freak ( as part of my freedom )




FINALS ARE OVER

0 comments: