About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Sale At Bodyglove

CAMP LAZLO ROCKS!


FOSTERS HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS ROCKS!




Yesterday, I had music class in 1u at 6pm. Since my mum and me had nothing much to do at home, we went there at 4pm so we could do some shopping. Dont' find it weird but I really like my music classes. I enjoy them! LOL! Anyway, we dropped by Bodyglove. And there was this big sale



going on there. Cool eh?









All tops and pants were at half-price. Yes! 50% discount! Everything!






More of the reason to shop there, we bought 2 tops and a pants. We still had an hour left so, we had some rootbeer and curly fries and AnW ( My favourite! ) Then, we got this weird jiggly-waterbag-always slips off your fingers-thing. I dont' know any other way to explain it. LOL!









Im really into built to last by melee















The lead singer looks kind of weird but who cares. I love the song!

0 comments: