About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Tag!

Rules:
1. Each blogger must report these rules
2. Each blogger has to rant 8 random habits/facts about themselves
3. List 7 people to be tagged
4. Drop by their blogs to tell them their tagged


7 things you plan to do before you die
1. I don't want to die anytime soon!
2. Release my own albums
3. Get a Lamborghini Diablo
4. Spend time with my family and friends
5. Order my coffin
6. Find a graveyard
7. Take my last breath

7 things you can do
1. I can play the guitar
2. I can spend a whole day with my buddies without any complaints
3. I can never get tired of shopping
4. I can stand and say " Im ok!" while smiling eventhough, i hurt myself really bad....
5. I can do dumb stuff with Cindi and Joanne continuoesly without a limit
6. I can tolerate peoples' foolish acts at times
7. I can be very blur

7 celebrity favourites
1. Jennifer Aniston
2. George Cloony
3. Chad Micheal Murray ( of course.... )
4. Teri Hatcher ( Cindi...don't think about it! )
5. Eva Lengoria
6. Adam Sandler
7. Hugh Grant

7 most repeated phrases/words
1. I guess so
2. Whateverla
3. Awesome!
5. erm.....
6. Im not sure
7. Haha!

7 physical traits you expect in the opposite sex
1. Atheletic
2. Tall ( not too tall though )
3. Fun personality ( it may not be physical but its what I expect in everybody )
4. Good looking ( not too ugly or too handsome )
5. Gets good grades at school
6. Has the same interests as me
7. Funny

7 tags to go to
almost everybody has done this tag
whoever who hasnt
just do it!

8 facts about me
1. Humorous
2. Clumsy
3. Loves basketball
4. Loves playing guitar
5. Kinda short ( still got a long way to go... )
6. Loves Sushi
7. Loves hanging out with my gang ( Cindi,Joanne,Ethan,Firb )
8. Doesn't know what else to say

0 comments: