About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Im sick :(

I knew it! Yesterday, I continuosly felt weird and weak. Obviously I was becoming sick. After school, I came home and felt kind of feverish. Uh...I hate the feeling. The panadol pill made me sweat like a freak but I definitely felt 80% better. It's just scary 'cause I've been scraching my body since morning. There are like 2 souls in my body. One saying " Ah shit! Chicken pocks! " the other's saying " Come on! Let's get this over with". Well, I haven't visited the doctor so, Im still not sure if I'll get the chicken pocks. Anyway, I felt like posting some pictures 'cause Im really bored right now.



Haha! So dumb but funny




Sushi rocks!



Oooo




- Staying at home and doing nothing



Marshmellows....LOL

0 comments: