About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Chants

Hey people! Its me again. The one and only Kirubagari. Haha! I love addressing myself that 'cause my name's so freaking unique and weird. But that's what I like about it. LOL

Guess what? I got borderline A for BM. Doesn't matter borderline or whatever I still got an A! So proud of myself...Haha! As soon as I got home, ran up to my parent's room with my tie hanging from my neck.


Me: I got 75% for BM! ( I said kind of fast 'cause I was really excited )

My mum: Oh good!

My dad: What'd she say? *blur* ( My dad's slow at times when I talk fast )

My mum: She got 75% for her BM paper

Me : Yup!

My dad : That's good! Get ready we got something to attend at 8pm

Me: We...? Attend wha....?-

Me mum: Just get ready. You'll find out when we get there. It's at an uncle's house. Like a little
get together. They're be some chanting and stuff.


I agreed. As I was showering I was thinking/talking to myself ( I do it at times )"It could be interesting. I mean if it wasn't my parents wouldn't bother asking me to come"

So, I went. At 8.30pm the "prayers" started. It was at the uncle's banglo. 8.30pm and the chanting started. All of us, in a clean air-conditioned room which the altar only was brightly lit up with beautiful candles and some pretty-cool lamps. There rest of the lights were off. It turned out to be pretty interesting and fun after a while. After the atleast-half-an-hour chanting, he was explaining a bit about our god and stuff. To my surprise, I wasn't getting bored of it. In fact I wanted to hear more! But my tummy was grumbling and felt like I was being stabbed. Gastrick on the way for me! I managed to hold it tilll the whole thing ended.

Dinner time! I stared into my plate of delicious food served with love and care. But I just couldn't gobble it all down. The pain was torturous! Everytime I swallowed down a spoon ( of food! LOL!not the spoon ) I had to gulp down some water.

OK enough of gastrick stuff. We got some milk on the way home. I started sipping the milk bit by bit and it DEFINETELY made me feel much better after 15mins. And here I am nearly 1am, blogging! Gotta get to bed soon. Tommorrow we'll be getting our positons in class. Pray for me and wish me luck! ; ) LOL! Ciao!

0 comments: