About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

MY PHONE'S PICKPOCKETED! IM UNCONTACTABLE!

Everytime when we go out , I would ask my mum hourly " You have the phone, right? " and she would answer " Yea. I do" But it was a bit different today. Listen closely and feel my pain as I'm telling you my sad story.

I went for marching at 7.30am at DK court early this morning. Everything was happy happy happy. Cindi came, the seniors were really nice to us and marching turned out to be fun after a while. Cindi , me and my mum had breakfast at The Keen's then my mum and me went to my mum cousin's house.

I changed and showered there and we left with my aunty to 1u. Like I said everything was happy happy happy and fun fun fun till at about 4pm. My handphone was missing! I only noticed the weird lightness in my pocket after 5 minutes. I was trying on some pants earlier so I ran really fast to the fitting rooms. And started searching. I asked the customer service lady. My mum asked the counter guy. And I even started searching the clothes in the already-tried-on-clothes basket. We even tried calling the phone. Its gone! Obviously it was a pickpocket! I was so freaking pissed and I still am!

This was the conversation my mum had with my dad over the phone ( in my cousin's house ) :

Mum : I lost my phone. Kiru was having it with her and it didn't fall. So we are quite sure that
it was a pickpocket.

Dad: Oh it's ok! Nevermind. Do you want the same model as your new phone?

Mum: Ok...erm....why don't you get home first?

Dad: I'll ask Maxis to cut the line

Mum: OK


Weird eh? My dad didn't even sound freaked out. Anyway, just to let you guys know I will be getting a new phone and number soon. To see it in an optimistic way, maybe the phone could bring us harm if the future. So, it's just god's way of saving us. It may make us unhappy for a few days. But it won't hurt us much. In fact it would keep us safe! ^^ Thanks GOD!

Before I end my post. I want to say that I strongly believe in Karma. What goes around comes around. And to that idiot who stole my phone, Im sure that it's coming after you right now. So , you watch out! You better watch out! Take care the rest of you. Ciao!

0 comments: