About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Im too hyper

Finals are officially over! It's a happy day for me^^




Oooh La la cute bear








Say hi to Mr. Green Drop!






Punk Panda : Freedom is all mine!





LOL! This picture is pretty cool!

Im feeling really hyper right now. So, to use up 5% of the energy I started posting those cute images. I just love them! Since, I can't afford to put them all on my blog I selected a few to be included in this post.

The 6.45pm bell rang today AKA the bell of freedom.Yes! The finals are officially over. Feeling so releaved we ( Cindi,Joanne,Ethan,Firb and me ) can't wait to make plans for the weekends XD

After showering and dinner, my sister and me got to what we best do. Watch Remy videos! Remy rocks!

Enjoy his latest video posted a week ago ;)







Happy one year anniversary since your first video , Remy!



This video is super hilarous. But you have to watch Remy's "Hey There Khalilah"
video to understand this one. So, do that first if you haven't. LOL ^^






Ciao guys! Have Fun!

0 comments: