About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

AwEsOmE PaRtY!!!

Yo!My party was great.My guest were.....I'll go according arrival time
1.Joanne(2.00pm)
2.Sharmaine(2.30pm)
3.Shaun and Jensen(3.00pm)
4.Cindi(3.15pm)
5.Wei Wan (3.30pm)
Everyone gathered @ my room then we went down for lunch at 3.05pm.There were loads of food.L0Lx!And ROOTBEER!!!!Luv rootbeer!Haha!After that all of us went down to the lake.We didnt really hangout there for long instead we went to the Multi-purpose court AKA BaSkEtBaLL time!Shaun also brought his basketball.But it wuz kinda smaller and well it had less air than mine.So my basketball/Lucky Luthan was cherished a played with more.L0lx!
Jo even mentioned of moving in to my hse.Haha!Remeber Joanne ur always welcomed.^^We took lots of pics.And when I say lots of pics.I seriously MEAN IT!!XDAll together I would say we took abt 60-70pics.Im gonna put a few after Cindi and Joanne email me the pics.=DMost ppl I agreed I shoot really good.And yea...I do...Haha!Jensen/Jenny said Im better @ shooting than Shaun.Lolx!
Basketball tired most of us ,so...we went back home 2 hav a drink.Then 2 my room again.We played cheraids.And...well....Shaun and Jensen were really good @ it.Anyways,me n Cindi acted as Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton.Everyone could guess it from first site(Mainyl coz Cindi wuz holding my Chiwawa soft toy).Haha!Back to the basketball cout at 6.00pm.Then,at 6.45pm Sharmaine's dad came and Shaun and Jensen were supposed 2 ask her dad 4 a ride.Since the car wuz SO CALLED full.Jo,Cindi and me found them eating chips and watching tv when we got home.We followed my mum coz she had to send Shaun and Jensen to a nearby KFC.(coz one of their mum's were supposed to pick them up)Wave!Wave!Bye!Bye!
My mum decided 2 take us(Cindi,Joanne and me)around the university/neighborhood.(I live in a banglo there.Lolx!)We were waving to almost every pedestrian.Cindi even waved 2 a few DOGS.Haha!Most of the pedestrians smiled or looked shocked.Lolx!^^Cindi and Joanne stayed bck til 9pm.All of us showered(eh Cindi return me my shirt arr.Haha!),had dinner than Cindi had to leave a bit early so,me and Jo were watching the videos we took and pics.
I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH MY BUDDIES!THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!HAHA!^^

0 comments: