About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Finally Im Updating...Haha!PaRtY TiMe!!!

Hi ppl!Once again!Mite as well I tell u guys wut happened yesterday
<<>>
After listening 2 our afternoon mistresses blah blahs all of us head back 2 class.Thx 2 her we missed first period AKA KH!Yay!Unfortunately it wuz History next.Since it wuz one of our first classes after the exams.I thought I'll ACTUALLY pay attention.I listed almost every important stuff the teach said.But the half an hour I had 2 stop.And continue my unfinished maths hw coz maths was next!(u cnt blame me 4 nt getting the Volume 2 L0L!^^)NonstopI wuz copying the hw.My fingers were dead when Pn Zaini(history teach) ended the lesson.
After 5mins Pn Lim(math's teach) came in.Prefects went out 4 recess at abt 3.20pm.Its a gud thing Pn Lim NEVER delays us!^^
Came back from recess and we had bm.AKA BORIIIIIING!!!!
=.= <<
After the 1hour class,the library was under renovation so we had 2 go 2 1 Cempaka and hav our Masa Membaca there.We werent studying at all!Instead the relief teach played this dum dum game with us.All of us were divided in groups of 4 or 5.My group was number 8.The only guys were Shaun and Jensen.L0L^^First time when we didnt listen(Shaun wasnt there yet.He was out somewhere...)2 teach properly my group had 2 go out.And we sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.(Shaun joined in half way when we were singing)
The most spontaneos one's in the group wuz me,Cindi,Jensen and Shaun.We were having a good time eventhough we were doing stupid stuff singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.The OTHERS in the group we plain dead hiding behing each other's back=.= *rolls eyes*
The 2nd time me and Cindi stood up(Shaun and Jen werent there) but the rest were sitting down so once again...step in front of class.To our surprise everyone stoop up in honour when we sang the scool anthem.It wuz OK.Then , the 2nd relief teach came in and took over.But he didnt play any dum dum games.BRING BRING the 6.45pm bell rang.And all of us balik rumah!Yay!
Anyways I gotta print out the invitations for my party this Sunday!Chao!^^

0 comments: