About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

ShOoTiNg H0_0pS

Ola!Got up at abt 1.30pm today coz I was watching this movie yesterday till abt 3am.^^Im not really wats the movie's title coz when I pressed info all it said wuz "The Sisterhood Of..."So sadly I only know the first 3 words=( The movie is mainly abt 4 best friends,the outraegeos stuff that happens to each one of them during summer and the coolest part they found a jeans which can fit all of em and ..u know parcel it 2 each other after having it 4 a few days^^.( I could only identify one of them which is that actress in Ugly Betty..dunno her name LOL!) I so LOVE the movie!!Thought of getting the VCD XD

OK back 2 my day,got ready 4 the day,had breakfast(during lunchtime..Haha!)Then,I watched this tamil movie.The movie's mainly abt friends,love,family.Lotz of comedy!LOL!Its really CoOl!After that I wuz juz practicing my guitar.Outrageosly,my uncle wanted 2 go play some basketball!

Uncle:Eh u wanna go play basketball arr?At the court up in the college

Me:Erm...Ok la ok....(feeling amazed dat my uncle wanted 2 play bball)

My sis also followed but she wuz running away from the ball instead of trying to shoot.0_0
Gotta go 4 dinner C u guys!!!XD

0 comments: