About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Cine Leisure^^

Happy Sweet Sunday!My wake up call 2day wuz Nisshata she said she'd come at 8am but she arrived at my hse at 7.50am.Forcing myself to get up and get ready for the day.Haha!She wuz ALSO the 1st one 2 say G'Morning! 2 me.So,we started browsing through the net for pics of malaysian stuff.Then, we type out our researches.
Nish left at 10am and Cindi came at 10.20am when I wuz in the mids of dancing Geek In The Pink.Nath and me started summarising and typing and typing and ty....nvm.Fast forward...11.50am we went to play some basketball.(Nath u need 2 practice!haha!)We also named my basketball Lucky Luthan.(Lucas + Nathan=Luthan)Our scores were
Kiru 6 Cindi 0
Then, went 2 watch this movie at Cineleisure.Most of the time my cuz ,uncle and me were laughing coz the graphics in the movie were spectacular and the comedy wuz simply TOO GOOD!.All in all the movie
1)Hilarious
2)Awesome graphics
3)Fav word:Cool
Hav loads of mandarin hw!Chao!

0 comments: