About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

This definetely is a love peom,it's a HiLaRiOs poem!

As the days pass by


Im a prefect now,

I dunno how,

Iv been hoping for the post,

There will come a time I will be the host,(during perhimpunan....Haha)



I like Peanut Butter and Jelly,

But Cindi's true love is Lime Jelly,

I stuffed my pocket with money,

And Im gonna be a Vege!(AKA prefect),



I wuz drinking tea,

When I wuz chased by a bee,

I tripped on the floor,

I cnt remeber anymore,



I cnt go on,

And I must move on,

Im gonna take my step,

So I took off my cap,



Let me fall from this cliff,

And fly away......



Like my poem????It juz came out spontaneosly...maybe thats why it totally doesnt make sense.(towards the ending)Haha!Well thx 4 reading g'nite!!!!











0 comments: