About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Titles are so leceh....

Hi everybody again!Today I would like to annonce that my sis,she juz got her blogspot its http://pinksunrays.blogspot.com .It looks kinda CooL(maybe bcoz mua helped her customize it.LOL!^^)She's nt really using it though.....

Moving on...today Cindi came over at 3pm then we went 4 a walk around the lake and ...u know...talk..Haha!.(Its wut we do when we havnt met each other 4 a long time.LOL!XD)Later at 4pm Nisshata made her 1st visit 2 my hse.Then, the 3 of us went 2 the office and started on our NIE poster.Guess wuts the 1st prize.....A TRIP 2 LONDON!Cool eh?

Nisshata:Hey u know guys the 1st prize is a trip 2 London.(Smiling with all of her braces exposed)

Cindi:Wat?!We gotta win this ppl!!!XD

Me:Yea!Totally!^^

After they left at 6pm.I went out for dinner.The food amount was a reduced a bit and the bill was more expensive then the normal days.So,my dad wuz grumbling abt 4 a few minutes...I would too.Well gotta Chao!Got guest....

0 comments: