About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

BaSkEtBall with my PuNK RocKiNG PaRtnEr

Today morning I was woken up by my mum at abt 8.30am then I rush 2 the toilet and I get ready for basketball.(didnt wanna keep the other punk rocker waiting^^)We left the hse and my mum dropped me off at DK court.Saw my partener there =D.The other PBSM members were 'so called' resting after practicing.(haha juz kidding arr Joanne)So,we shot a few hoops and Kai Boon made them practice again.Honestly guys... you should learn from ScOuTs and GuIdEs.We RoCk at MaRcHiNg!St.John members also ok la...

After a while we met Siew Hui!She sent her dog back home then joined us.We played till 11.00am and decided 2 go 4 breakfast @ Restoran Keen.The koey teow(sry dnt really know how 2 spell la^^) there RoX la!We rushed back 2 the field at 10.50am,dropped off Joanne and Siew Hui then went back home.My mum said she wuz actually kinda worried but amazed watching me play under the sun.

I got home and showered that koey teow was really filling so wat the point of taking lunch?!I managed 2 have nappy time.Haha!I was exausted!All that basketball,,,so I took a nap 1.15pm-2.00pm.I got up then,had some PBJ(peanut butter and jelly sandwich well...not exactly sandwich it was more like toast.LOL!)When my dad wuz back...(4.15pm)

Mum:Hey you know kiru arr.She plays basketball well.Eventhough it wuz really hot 2day morning.

Me:Uh...yea

Dad:Oh!Good!Good!

Mum:Good!Always keep ur body a bit tough.But make sure you sunscreen everytime you play.I dnt want u getting too tan.

Me:Of course!

Hmm...other than that I sat in front of my comp and was playing some songs with my guitars managed 2 find a really good website 2 get chords from songs!XD http://chordie.com I think thats about it.Chao guys!

0 comments: