About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Chao Pn Chan Hello Prefect's Uniforms!XD

Yesterday at 12pm Jia Min and me saw the taylors CRV coming into the skewl.And then Joanne wuz freaking out on the other end of the tapak perhimpunan in excitement.Haha!^^So,Jo and me ran towards our bags and grabbed our cash and headed back to the canteen.I could see my uniforms glimmering inside the plastic bag that had my name on it.I gav the cash.Then,grabbed my bag and started 2 cherish it.(Well...I actually had 2 wait for 3mins to get my change back=.=)Everyone wuz so happy.After abt 5mins my bro Nathan comes to get his/her uniforms too.Haha!^^
After scool,all of a sudden I see my mum waiting outside*blinkblink*I thought my transport wuz supposed 2 pick me up 0_0.I wuz reminded by her that I said I wanted 2 come to her headmisteress' fare well/concert.She brought me some change,showered @ my cuz's hse.Then,we(my mum and me)went to this shop in Tmn Tun coz my mum and her friends were supposed to meet up there.Her friends came,had dinner,went to my mum's skewl @ 8.15pm.
I managed to run into Jun Mey @ the scool.She wuz really friendly.L0Lx!^^Everyone took their seats and the concert started.Btw,this year's DiGi Celeriteen winner studies @ my mum's skewl.I would say most of the performances were OK OK LA...Suddenly,I hear a big crowd from the Form 1 side shouting out "Kiruba!!!!!"*blinkblink*..So many emotions running through my mind.HOW DO SO MANY PPL KNOW MY NAME???@ MY MUMS SKEWL??!!After the whole concert I saw Shaun Koh and Jun Mey.Then,I tagged my mum out of the hall.Instead of me saying hi to the Digi Celebriteen winner.She said hi 2 me.L0Lx!^^It went a bit like this...
DiGi Celeb:Hi!Teacher is that ur daughter
My mum:Yea
Me:Uh...hey
My mum:U better get to know her.She could be the next super star
Me:Uh...yea...hey...how r u....Eheh....
DiGi Celeb:*giggles*
Well.gotta chao now.We hav practice @ skewl for the prefect's installation.CHAO!^^

0 comments: