About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

TGI Friday!!

Juz finished my PbJ.And well..I guess i'll tell u guys abt yesterday.At 12.50pm everyone gathered in the hall.And the whole hall except the stage was painted a shade of like white!Its hard 2 explain...the color.But I DIDNT LOOK GUD!Anyways,after the teachers made their announcements we had this SUPER LONG AND BORING CERAMAH abt drugs.Like how many times are they gonna juz talk abt drugs??!!When me n my mum went out 4 dinner later that day I told her abt it and she agrees the guy who does the ceramah IS SUPER BORING!!!!!

Anyways,half way through the ceramah me and Cindi couldnt take it anymore.So we Chao-ed frm the hall 4 abt 15-20mins.Acting bz everytime someone passed by us.The damn thing ended at 3.20pm and well yea...we were late 4 recess.But we managed 2 stuff some food in our mouths.

IMPORTANT FACT:Ais kacang and spaghetti dnt go well 2gether!

Other than that I quit one of my bm classes.And now Im going 2 the one in my uncle's centre.The teach there is damn good (expert in vocab!XD)and funny.LOL!^^The students were really friendly too.Cool eh?

Us Girl Guides hav a camp coming soon too!But its on 6th-7th July and my dad's b'day is on 6th July!I hope he's cool with me leaving on his b'day.He doesnt really mine even if everyone forgets his b'day Haha!.Well I gotta chao now hav 2 arrange my books in my bag...Chao PpL!!!("^.^")

0 comments: