About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

Outfits.....

Hey ppl once again!Today's the 3rd schooling day after the holidays.Finally completed and passed my science prjct.Im kinda bz with the NIE prjct thing and stuff.Like I'v said before 1st prize A TRIP 2 LONDON!!!!AWESOME!!!!Later I'll be going 2 scool @ 11.30am and meeting Cindi and Nisshata to get it done.Geez,I really dunno why but currently on Hitz Fm their talking abt sad stuff and LOL-ing=.=Weird rite??

Anyways back 2 MUA(haha so perasan)My marks ...well this is wut I remeber and trust me!I dnt bother remebering..LOL!^^

Maths 76% A
English 83% A
Geo 75%(not sure)A
Sivix 28/35 Ok la..and havnt gt the FULL marks
KH 45/60 Havnt gt the full marks

Haizz...too lazy 2 write the others lar...They're all mixed up in my file.OMGosh can JJ and Rudy stop trying 2 cry.Ahaha!Some dude called and he's trying his best nt 2 laugh and well he's crying while laughing.LOL!^^Ahahahahahahahahah!Gotta chao guys Cya!

0 comments: