About The Wako

My photo
Who's too chicken to dance in public ? Who's too chicken to dip bananas in spicy sauce ? Who's too chicken to parade around with their underwear as headwear ? Not me.

So long and we finally meet.....

Hey!^^Went 2 Indian Trade Festival 2day at Midvalley with my cuz.Earlier b4 we left I wuz showing her my new guitar,ate PBJ(never get bored of it XD).The Indian Trade Festival wuz kinda cool.Lots of stuff,accesories that can be bought at a really cheap price.My cuz bought this chain set and well..it wuz RM50 my mum wanted 2 bargain 4 RM40.But oh well I said RM42 b4 her and the shop dude said RM42 can,RM40 cannot.My cuz and mum gave me killer looks all I could say wuz

Me:He said RM40 cannot

My cuz:He would have settled for RM40 if u didnt say that...Nvm

but the whole thing didnt end us up arguing.So,it wasnt a prob^^''
Throughout the shopping spree I told my cuz abt the day Cindi,Joanne and me went out,last last friday.( in the post"One Of The Best Applause")So she had 2 convince my mum 2 take us 2 the Chicken Rice Shop(aka Mr.Tai shop Haha!) for lunch.Such funny and happy memories.....After lunch we head back home then my cuz and me watched a movie.She left at abt 5pm.Psst my mum said I dnt need 2 go for BM tuition today.LOL!XDYay!While watching tv.....

Mum:Do u really wanna go for tuition today?

Me:Do I have an option...?(giving a mischevious look)

Mum:Lazy la....

Me:Yea,I think most ppl wont come.Holidays some more....

Mum:Ok la u tell ur teacher ur not coming

Me:OK!(smiling as wide as possible)

Gotta fix a time and date with Nisshata and Cindi 2 finish up the NIE thing!Chao!XD

0 comments: